April 30, 2012

I'm back! :)

I have been a terrible blogger. I apologize. I have not updated this blog in forever, and I feel terrible about it. I just find Tumblr (elyann) more convenient as it's easier to blog from and I can do it quickly. The reason I've not been posting much here is also because I've had lots of deadlines for uni, a heartbreak to, and two shows in one weekend one I was dancing and the other I was both acting and part of the organizing team, so it was hectic! But the shows were really successful, so I'm very happy!
I've also started a new blog on Tumblr exclusively to post looks I find and like, I've called it The Virtual Closet, because, well it literally contains all the clothes I wish I had :D ;) Go and check it out if you like :)

Here are some of my favourite photographs from the latest editorials! You can click under the link which will take you to the page I found them on and where you can see further images! :)




Emily Senko by Marcus Ohlsson for Velvet May 2012 - Belle Senza Botox


Victoria Beckham by Camilla Akrans for Harper's Bazaar UK May 2012 | Queen Victoria




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...