December 20, 2012

Painting with Fire: Steven Spazuk

 
Source: yatzer.com via Ely on Pinterest


Today I came across this absolutely incredible and talented man. Steven Spazuk. He paints with fire. Yes. Don't read it twice, FIRE. He uses soot to paint. It all started when he dreamt about the technique and the next morning he decided to give it a try. You can find the full interview here, which I suggest reading as it's really interesting and, it's not everyday you come across somebody with such an inovative idea and talent. Just check some examples of his work below as well and I'm sure you will be left speechless!

Images source: Steven Spazuk Interview


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...