March 5, 2013

Kiia Waden in 'White Lady' Inspiration for Elle Mexico Brides

I'm back! With a beautiful and inspiring bridal editorial. Not that I'm getting married anytime soon, but I do enjoy daydreaming about what I'll wear, how I'll do my hair, my make up... if, one day, I ever do get married :) 
This is a beauty inspired editorial. For my day, I would love to keep it simple. A make-up which enhances my features but with out being unable to recognize my real face when I look at myself in the mirror. From the ones below, my favourite is the "risky" one. Nice red lips and simple eye make up. I also really like the "classy" look", but I see that lipstick more for the evening, then for the wedding itself, it's slightly too strong. 
And you? What do you dream for your special day? 

via AofC

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous editorial! The makeup is just lovely!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm gonna be a bride one day! I will definitely look as simple as her face. Love the make up

    Want to follow each other? Just let me know

    http://iloveeverythingaboutit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you back Ely! thank you for following me. Hope you like my blog. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening. I appreciate
    you taking the time and effort to put this content together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...